Regular Car Servicing Saves You Money
Keep Your Car In Great Condition with Regular Servicing
- A well tuned engine uses less fuel and produces less emmisions.
- Engine oil loses its effectiveness over time. It needs to be replaced regularly to extend engine life.
- Leaking oil or other fluids can cause a costly major breakdown or accident.
- Brakes must be checked and adjusted regularly to ensure roadworthiness and safety.
- All moving parts must be lubricated to avoid unecessary wear and tear.
- Loose belts can cause engine failure and damage.
- Lights must be frequently checked and adjusted for legal and safe operation.
- Tyres should be checked and inflated to correct pressure to extend their life.
- Steering and suspension components should be checked to extend their life.
- Regular servicing, documented in your Log Book enhances the resale value of your vehicle.